WORGC 2020 Steel Pin League
2020 Steel Pin League Schedule
“Bowling with Handguns”
Shoot Begins at 5:30 PM
Cost: 2 Rounds - $5.00
Rules listed below
Everyone is welcome to join in. Shoot one week or every week.
This is a fun shoot for the entire family.
Shoot any rimfire or center fire caliber handgun, just so the load does not damage the pins.
Revolvers and Semi Automatics OK to shoot.
2020 Wednesdays Schedule:
| April 15th (Free Shoot)
|| April 22nd
| May 6th
|| May 20th
| June 3rd
|| June 17th
| July 1st
|| July 15th
| July 29th
|| August 12th
| August 26th
Frank Engwer 724-689-8165
Rosemary Leeches 412-855-3844
- No drug or alcoholic use permitted while using a firearm.
- Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction. For our club, that would be downrange.
- Always keep the firearm unloaded until the Range Officer instructs you to load.
- Loading and unloading of firearm will be done on the firing line only.
- Always keep your finger away from the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn on all gun ranges at the club.
- Shooters feet must remain behind the front edge of the firing line.
- Shooters must always use a one- or two-handed hold. No resting on chest or arms permitted.
- Centerfire: Any straight wall case originally chambered for a handgun.
- Sights: Any optical sight, scope, or any open sight of a stock configuration.
- Maximum barrel length is 14".
- Ammunition that does server damage to targets or is dangerous to participants/spectators will be discontinued and NOT allowed.
- Scoring: 1 Point per pin knocked down.
- 60 Second Time Limit (5 shots)
- Best 10 Scores will be used to calculate your average.